Team check in for the Big Sky Volleyfest will be at the Metra Park at the Tournament Desk.
In an effort to continue “Go Green in 2016” we will not be printing Tournament Information Packets. All packets will be digital copy online. Please click the link below to view the information packet.
Friday, April 29, 6:00p-9:00p: Metra Park Tournament Desk
Saturday, April 30, 7:00a-Noon: Metra Park Lobby
AM Wave may check in between 7:00-7:15am on Saturday if you are not traveling in the night before.
Teams that do not check in to the tournament will be subject to a forfeit of their first match.
Player & Staff Passes
At Team Check-In, the Team Representative is issued wristbands for staff member on the roster. These wristbands are included as part of the Team Registration Fee – there is no extra charge for them.
- Staff members listed on more than one roster receive only one wristband for the event
- All wristbands must be picked up at one time by the person checking in the team.
Results and Roster Updates:
- Enter Results: In order to complete seeding of the event, all competition results should be entered into Advanced Event Systems by Monday, April 20 by 3:00 pm Central Time. To enter results for your team, login to AES, click on “Teams” and click on “Results” on the respective line for each team. You can enter results manually or import the results from a different system by following the instructions found on that page.
- Review Your Roster: Make any necessary roster changes, additions, or deletions. No handwritten changes of any sort are allowed on the Team Roster at Check-In. We will print rosters on Thursday, April 21 at 5:00pm. Please have all updates completed at that time.
- Team & Coach Requirements: All coaches on the Team Check In Form must be, at a minimum, IMPACT certified. All adult coaches listed on the Team Check In Form must have a current background check through their Region or AAU.
To expedite your team check-in process, please print your roster from Advanced Event Systems and have the bottom portion of your roster filled out when you come to team check-in. All players participating in the event must be on the roster and may not be on multiple rosters of teams in the event.
ROSTER CHANGES MUST BE MADE PRIOR TO CHECKING IN.
Find a computer at a local hotel or print shop to make changes on a computer.